Boot - Sidi Adventure Rain Boots
Sidi Adventure Touring Rain Boots have a water resistant
rain liner. There are no finer performance touring boots in the world.
- The Sole
- Soft lugged sole for maximum grip.
- Composite inner sole.
- Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel for maximum protection.
- Malleolus external guard to enhance protection of those tender small foot
- Split grain leather
- Internal heel protection.
- Fit and Function
- Membrane equipped to add a water resistant yet breathable barrier between
the elements and the rider's feet.
- Single Flex System upper.
- Exclusive cam-lock buckle system.
- Replaceable buckle system.
- Removable arch support.
- Top grain leather and Lorica construction.
- Slim, cool non-bootie design.
- Cambrelle lining
- Shifter pad
- Lorica toe shift-brake pad.
- Heel Cup
- Internal Heel and Ankle protection.
- Inner Sole
- The composite inner sole of Sidi boots resists side to side compression, offering greater protection compared to the leather inner soles that our competitors use. The insole features a removable arch support and will never lose its dynamic characteristics, even after months of intense use. It's also water resistant and is designed to withstand high footpeg pressures.
- Every component is available separately. If it's a part you can remove,
it's a part we can replace. You can change the various components to replace
items that have worn or damaged in a crash.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|