BMW Atlantis 4 Jacket - Womens
The BMW Atlantis 4 Leather Suit is a complete reworking of the design and evolution of the successful Atlantis concept: a top-grade all-weather touring suit made of leather. It provides an optimum "body-climate" balance and wear comfort due to it's construction of soft, breathable, cowhide nubuck leather.
The Atlantis 4 Suit features a new, dynamically elegant design and is highly waterproof without climate membrane, because all seams are taped to be waterproof and all the zippers are rubber-coated with waterproofing flaps. NP protectors are used for enhanced passive safety hip protectors are now standard in the pants (found below under "Recommended Items") to which a coccyx protector can be retrofitted.
Note on product care: Washable in domestic washing machine with BMW detergent.
Find matching Atlantis 4 Jacket and other related items
below under "Recommended
- specific size chart
- 1.2-1.4 mm thick, water-repellent BMW nubuck leather from the hides
of cattle from Europe's Alpine regions, with eco certificate. Very well-proven
track record - well-known from the predecessor Atlantis models
- Removable NP protectors at the shoulders elbows and back.
- Stretch zones in shoulder / back area, collar, sleeves, waist,
knees and seat of the pants.
- Fit is adjustable at the waist, cuffs of the sleeves and the legs.
- Pants are part of a 2-piece suit and has a full-length waistline
zipper for connecting the two parts.
- Pre-shaped sleeves and knees
improve sit when the rider is seated on the motorcycle.
- Connecting zipper: 15.7" and full-length zipper.
- Discreet, small BMW logo rivet on jacket and pants.
- Two outside pockets.
- Two inside pockets.
- New concept to achieve maximized waterproofing: all seams are taped,
with a special
adhesive tape applied to the inside in order to prevent the ingress
- All zippers that face the outside of the suit are rubber-coated-
water cannot pass
- Jacket has 2-way zipper.
- Nubuck leather is treated to make it
water-repellent, it is characterized by low water
absorption (max. 10% of its dry weight)
- Nubuck leather has a low increase
in weight due to water absorption and very short drying time.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|