BMW AirShell Jacket
BMW's AirShell Jacket is a lightweight motorcycling jacket with large mesh inserts. It's wind and waterproof with it's removable climate-control insert / thermal lining. Visibility is excellent in traffic; the large high-visibility patches on the jacket contribute significantly to passive safety. The outer material is high-quality, highly wear-resistant and the perfect fit of the protectors combine
to offer high active safety in the event of a fall. (A back protector can be retrofit.) Combines well with BMW Summer pants or BMW City and City Denim pants.
Find back protectors, cleaning kit and other related
items below under "Recommended
- specific size chart
Colors: Black / Neon
- Outer material: Cordura® 500, highly wear-resistant,
with air-permeable polyamide mesh material.
100 % polyester.
- Double thickness of material at the elbows.
- Reflector material on
the arms and the back.
- Removable NP protectors at shoulders and elbows, certified to EN
1621, with maximum
- Back protector may be retrofitted: See Recommended Items, below.
NP-Pro or NP-Air are both certified to EN
1621 (level 2), the NP-Air back protector offers better air permeability
with its many ventilation openings.
- Includes a removable climate-control insert of Polyester with PU
membrane and thermal lining (waterproof, windproof, breathable
and insulating) Insert zips into the jacket and
is secured at the cuffs by loops and snap fasteners.
- Amply dimensioned ventilation zones.
- 3D lining in back: Three-dimensional structure means that the jacket
is not flat against the rider's inner garment.
- 15.7" connecting zipper.
- Two zipped pockets at front.
- One waterproof inside pocket.
- BMW Motorrad lettering on front left.
- BMW badge in plastic
on right sleeve.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|