Throttlemeister Kit - BMW K1200R and K1200S Motorcycles
Give your throttle hand a break on those long rides! The Throttlemeister kit
is a great way to add a mechanical cruise-control to your motorcycle.
| Fits the
following BMW Motorcycles:
||K1200R Sport (2007)
Machined from Billet Stainless Steel & Ampco Bronze - this eliminates rust
and corrosion and maintains a lasting beauty.
Sealed by "O" Rings to keep out dirt and water maintains smooth and solid
operating feel for years with no maintenance or need for lubrication.
Easy to Use
Engage by turning in the same direction as opening the throttle.
Disengage by turning in the same direction as closing the throttle.
Can be operated wearing heavy gloves.
So simple to use that there is no need to leave it engaged when it is not needed.
Doesn't Take Up Grip Space
Since the Throttlemeister mounts where the existing bar-end weights mount,
you don't lose precious real estate on your hand grip, unlike with the competition's.
Includes matching left side bar-end weight so clutch-end and throttle-end
are the same weight.
Simply remove the original end weights and replace them with Throttlemeister
and matching end weight.
- Includes all hardware and installation instructions.
Which version should I buy?
The Throttlemeister is available in standard or "heavy" versions. The Heavy
model works and mounts the same as the standard model but is .400 Inch longer
and weighs approximately 2 oz more per side. This should help reduce vibration.
We have also received a lot of comments that it's easier to operate because
of the bigger size.
- As with any part or accessory on a motorcycle, improper installation
and / or use of the Throttlemeister could cause SERIOUS INJURY or DEATH.
- Riding a motorcycle is an inherently dangerous activity, and as such
should be treated with the utmost respect.
- The Throttlemeister should never be used by inexperienced riders.
- Before riding, become acquainted with the operation of the Throttlemeister.
- Inform anyone who is going to use your cycle that the Throttlemeister
is installed and how to disengage it.
- Do not use in traffic.
- Do not use on race track or for stunt riding.
- Do not use in a residential or urban area.
- Do not use in any situation where precise throttle control is needed.
- Never take your hands off the handlebars.
- Always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing when riding.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|