Foot Pegs - J-Pegs Highway Pegs - BMW K1200LT Motorcycle
Stretch your legs, ease cramped muscles and increase your riding pleasure! J-Pegs*
are folding highway pegs whose quality design complements the sleek
lines of your BMW K1200LT. The swept back shape slices through the
air as you fly along the highway then disappear under your tip-over wings
when not in use. J-Pegs
even have a socket milled in to receive a BMW roundel for a factory finished
look (see "Recommended Items" below).
Solid Engineering... Each peg has a durable black-anodized finish to withstand real-world use without losing their good looks. Precision milled from billet aluminum to exacting tolerances and individually inspected, the J-Pegs provide the sturdy platform needed to maintain safe and comfortable control.
- J-Pegs fit ALL Years of BMW K1200LT
- Milled from aircraft aluminum and anodized black to ensure strength and good looks, even after years of wear and tear.
- In closed position pegs are hardly noticeable and maintain the bike's original styling.
- The J-Pegs kit replaces the stock tip-over bars.
- J-Pegs DO work with ground illumination!
- J-Pegs kit includes:
- Easy-to-follow installation instructions.
- Two upgraded machined aluminum tip-over bars.
- All stainless-steel mounting hardware
- Two black-anodized pegs
- Attachment hardware complete with thread locker.
*Note: J-Pegs are for riders of
(If you're over 6' tall you should consider J-Pegs XL,
available below under "Recommended Items" or above on the drop-down menu.)
Just need a replacement peg? Both
left and right are available separately.
Have J-Pegs but want more
room? Convert them to J-Pegs XL.
See "Highway Pegs - J-Pegs Right / Left Replacement Peg and J-Peg XL Retro-fit Kits" below under
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|