Klim Baja Pants
Quite possibly the most durable fully-ventilated pant on the planet, the Baja Pant is able to protect the rider fully while allowing massive amounts of air to cool the rider, even in the hottest conditions. Flexible, articulated patterning and moisture-wicking fabrics ensure maximum comfort whether the ride is long or short. Ballistic nylon is placed in high-wear areas and leather panels line the inner leg to protect the leg from pipe heat.
Available in sizes 28-42.
28-42 (Grey only), 30-42
||Available Colors: Grey, Red,
Orange, Blue, Light Grey
- In-the-boot design.
- Controlled-ventilation chassis.
- Heavy-duty 840 Denier Cordura® nylon.
- 1682D ballistic panels in high stress, abrasion, and impact areas.
- 840D Cordura® developed from the ground up specifically for this type of off-road riding pant.
- Genuine leather inner leg panels.
- Adjustability and Ventilation:
- Stretch panels in rear lower leg, rear seat, groin, upper knee.
- Stretch panels in rear lower leg stretch to fit knee pads/knee braces.
- Adjustable waist belt YKK® zippers .
- Two storm flap covered YKK® zipper pockets.
- Attention to Detail:
- Tapered leg/cuff designed to fit inside riding boots.
- 3M Scotchlite™ industrial grade reflective panels.
- Hip pad pockets with removable perforated foam padding.
- Moisture-wicking mesh liner with Cordura® inner knee.
- Articulated seat and leg profile.
- Designed to be worn over synthetic base layer.
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls.
- Embroidered Klim logos.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|