BMW Women's Allround Pants
BMW Women's Allround Pants are windproof, waterproof and
breathable (with C.A.R.E. colorClimate membrane as Z liner) textile riding
pants made of Dynatec with a breathable coating and double thickness material
at the knees and seat. These pants are ideal for summer and transitional seasons,
in sunny and rainy weather, whether on a short ride, a long tour or everyday
Zipper adapters enable the Allround trousers to be combined with jackets.
(Find these below under "Recommended
- specific size chart
- Velcro for adjustment at waist and ankles.
- Stretch insert at waistband (women's Allround Pants
- 2 water-repellent zippered side pockets.
- Silver reflective material on outside of legs.
- Connecting zipper (15.7 inch.)
- Safety: abrasion-resistant material, protectors and reflective
material with high level of wear comfort.
- SC protectors made of visco-elastic foam with very good impact-damping
properties, certified to DIN 1621.
Pants work well in combination with:
- Boulder 2 jacket.
- Boulder Neon jacket.
- Allround boots.
- Allround 2 gloves.
- (Find these below under "Recommended
Note on product care: 30°C (86°F)mild-wash cycle; remove
the protectors before washing, close all Velcro fasteners and zippers; do not
dry-clean, do not tumble-dry, see instructions for care of this product for
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|