Bead Popper - by Motion Pro®
Changing tires or tubes can be a strenuous task any time, and having to wrestle with a tire bead that will not dismount from the rim can make a tough job even more frustrating. Motion Pro has a simple, light and easy solution for home mechanics and trail riders alike.
The Motion Pro Bead Popper is a durable, high impact plastic tool that can dislodge stubborn tire beads from nearly any tire, even many tubeless tires. Using a dead blow hammer and the Bead Popper, a mechanic can quickly dismount a tire bead and get on with the job of changing the tire or tube with less effort and time.
Small, light and compact, the Bead Popper is easier to use than lever or press tools, and is small and light enough to be carried on the trail in a tool pack or bag - it makes a great addition to your tool kit.
- Designed for breaking the bead on road and off-road motorcycle tires
- Great for the shop, trail or on the road
- Compact and lightweight (only 3.7 oz) stores easily in your emergency tool pack or tool box
- Can be used with the wheel on or off the motorcycle
- Not for use on ATV tires
- Will not scratch the wheel
- Easier and more convenient than press or lever tools
- Made of a durable, high-impact plastic
- Made in the U.S.A.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|