BMW City 2 Pants
City 2 Pants are an updated version of BMW's popular City Pants.
Fully fuctional as motorcyle riding wear, they also look good as leisure wear
off the bike. Very comfortable because they're constructed of a combination
of cotton and Cordura®. Belt included.
a different look check out City 2 Denim Pants below, under "Recommended
- specific size chart
- Outer: 72 % cotton, 28 % Cordura®.
- Liner: 100% polyester.
- Removable NP protectors at knees (adjustable to 2 different heights)
and hips with maximum impact-absorbing properties.
- NP protectors developed by BMW Motorrad, with EN 1621 certification.
- Four zippered pockets at front (Two visible and two concealed).
- BMW Motorrad logotype on the left side pocket (stitched).
- Summery, light motorcycling pants suitable for wearing on and off
- Waist with integrated belt loops and belt made of fabric with double-ring
buckle; rings made of plastic.
- Adjustment at the leg seams by zipper and Velcro fastener.
- Pre-shaped knee.
- 15.7" connecting zipper. (optional zipper adaptors available
below under "Recommended Items."
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|