Jacket - BMW Rallye 3 Jacket - Mens
How could BMW improve on the functionality and quality of the popular Rallye 2 Suit? By building the Rallye 3, of course! But it's more than a name change. The new suit can be still be used for Enduro (suitable for off-road riding) and touring. The Rallye 3 is perfect for Summer, but works great with its insert also for autumn/spring and bad weather and the famous Rallye Suit quality and fit remains. (Each Rallye 3 garment includes a waterproof insert, plus a new membrane technology with Comfort-Mapping which optimizes function of the inserts specifically for this use.)
The Rallye 3 Jacket has removable sleeves for use as body warmer or vest and is designed with many different possibilities for ventilation and ways of adjusting widths and fit. The various pockets are capacious for long tours and off-road competitions and there's now an outside pouch for drinking-water reservoir – easy to fill. It also sports plenty of reflective material for high visibility in traffic.
|Men's US Sizes: 36-56*, 40L-50L (size chart)||Available Colors: Black/Yellow, Grey/Blue||
*Extended size range: Sizes 52-56 in Black/Yellow color combination only.
- New membrane with Comfort-Mapping (on both Rallye 3 Jacket and Rallye 3 Pants): The most suitable membrane is assigned to each part of the body to provide the most comfort and functionality. The extent of the waterproofing capability and its breathable capability have different weightings in various zones. With a roughened inner surface at exposed parts of the body to provide more protection against the cold.
- There are 3 zones:
- Zone 1 "Flow": highly breathable (e.g. back, top of seat).
- Zone 2 "Comfort": with warming, light fleece (e.g. knees, bottom of seat, shoulders and nape of the neck).
- Zone 3 "Shield": maximum waterproofing capability to deal with water when the motorcycle is on the move in driving rain (e.g. entire front).
- Jacket includes 2 waterproof pockets.
- Sleeves are removable with new, simple process (one zipper each).
- Drinking-water reservoir is now accessible from outside - very easy to use.(Jacket is designed to accommodate the optionally available "TrinkPak Hydra" hydration system.)
- Velcro fasteners now have new hooks (less aggressive so less tendency to snag).
- Improved leather quality washable at 30°C, post-wash treatment with waterproofing spray).
- Matches new Rallye GS Pro boots and the Rallye 3 gloves.
- Reflective material at front and back of sleeves with the well-known "reflective-strip
look" (reflectors are no longer covered by the shoulder straps if the rider wears a rucksack).
- Removable sleeves (including shoulder and elbow protectors), the jacket
can be worn as a body warmer. One zip fastener per sleeve, so the sleeves can be removed
as a pair.
- Neck finished in soft synthetic leather.
- Vent zips on sleeves at front and at sides of waist.
- (Plus closable mesh vents in upper-body zone: one-hand operation with Velcro fasteners)
- Ventilation in back by large yoke insert (yoke insert open at bottom)
- Light elastic waist.
- Several Velcro fasteners with many individual adjustment options (above and below the elbows, at wristlets and at neck).
- Jacket hem has drawstring at waist for adjustment.
- Bottom 2 snap fasteners of the jacket are rubberized so as not to scratch the fuel tank.
- 1 zip-fastener sleeve pocket on right sleeve at bottom (with transparent insert).
- 1 zip-fastener pouch at back (this pouch is no longer removable).
- 1 back pouch for drinking-water reservoir, designed to accommodate the TrinkPak Hydra with suitable push-through holes for tube and eyes for routing drinking tube to front upper body area. Pouch on outside, so quick and easy to use.
- Flexible drinking-water reservoir system with angled, easy-to-use mouthpiece.
- Integrated into the jacket, the reservoir has a capacity of 2 liter (70 fl. oz.) and permits the
wearer to quench his thirst easily while on the move, avoiding lost time and preventing
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|