BMW AirFlow 3 Boots
The BMW AirFlow 3 is a light, very well ventilated boot. Of course, this means it's not waterproof, but it is perfect for summer! Made of leather and including the protection motorcyclists require, it's lining and AirTex ventilation provide comfort even in very hot ambient conditions.
Find related items below, under "Recommended Items."
- specific size chart||Available
- Product Features:
- More AirTex inserts for improved air circulation.
- Special BMW Motorrad sole.
- Straight zip makes it easy for wearer to slip foot into boot and close.
- Uppers solid cowhide leather 1.8 - 2.0 mm.
- Inserts made of AirTex material (high-strength Dynafil fabric).
- Gearshift-lever pad polyurethane (PU).
- Airy mesh lining.
- Sole is oil and fuel resistant rubber.
- Sole is treaded with an intermediate polypropylene layer for strength.
- Solid cowhide leather uppers for better foot-climate balance, plus good strength
and resistance to wear and tear.
Shaft is higher than previous versions of the AirFlow bookt for better shin
protection. (Shaft height at back of shaft without sole approx. 7.9 inch for
size Men's 8 / Ladies' 11.
- Gearshift-lever pad on both sides.
- Insole removable and washable
(ankle and shin protectors and reinforced heel and toecap):
- Ankle - foamed polypropylene
- Shin - polyethylene shaped protector.
- Toecap - thermoformed lightweight PU
- Heel - reinforced multi-layer with thermoformed resins.
- Reflector surface above heel.
Body climate balance:
- AirTex-screened ventilation apertures keep air circulating even without the motorcycle's slipstream.
- Breathable Airmesh lining ensures good movement of air inside the boot.
- Insole has a felt base (natural material) with a layer of Cambrelle® as the layer closest to the foot (Cambrelle® is a leading manufacturer of functional linings for footwear). This liner absorbs moisture and distributes it rapidly over the entire felt underside.
- Zip fastener on inner-leg side of the shaft.
- Velcro at top of shaft for individual adjustment at the calf of the leg.
- BMW Motorrad logotype on both sides at top outside of shaft.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|