BMW Sport Leather Suit Pants - Mens
The BMW Sport Leather Suit features a strong design in terms of lines and color. The combination underscores the sporty orientation of BMW Motorrad. Serious sport riding features include: stainless-steel / plastic composite sliders at shoulders and elbows to distribute load peaks to the internal NP protectors and support the ability to slide in the event of a fall. The perforated leather areas at chest and back and the TFL® Cool capabilities of the black leather ensure ventilation and prevent the suit from becoming hot even if ambient temperatures are high.
Find matching BMW Sport Leather Suit Jacket and other
related items below under "Recommended
|Men's Sizes: (see menu above)
- specific size chart
Colors: Black / White
- 11.2 mm thick, highly abrasion-resistant cowhide Nappa leather with
TFL® Cool technology.
- Not removable - stitched into the suit.
- NP protectors developed by
BMW Motorrad and certified to EN 1621 are used.
- Protectors placed at the shoulders, elbows,
hips, coccyx and knees
- NP Pro back protector; with maximum impact absorbing properties.
area protected by integrated, impact-absorbing material.
- New, INOS stainless-steel sliders embedded in plastic in shoulders
and elbows, permanently fixed to the suit.
- Two-part leather suit, with a full-length waistline zipper connecting
the two parts.
- Seams that could be affected if the motorcycle is dropped are protected
- All seams double-stitched with high-strength, durable Serafil.
- Black leather with TFL® Cool protects against heat rise when
suit and wearer are in the sun.
- White leather at the top rear, perforated
- Stretch leather at shoulders and seat and above the
- Stretch Kevlar at sleeves, crotch, back of knees and calves
of the legs.
- Stretch fabric at waist of pants.
- Pre-shaped sleeves and knees further
improve sit when the rider is seated on the motorcycle.
- BMW Motorrad logotype on the collar.
- BMW logo as label on both upper
- BMW logo rivet in jacket and pant waists.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|