Liner - BMW PCM Functional Undersuit 2 Pants - 15% Off!
The BMW PCM Functional Undersuit has a sporty, dynamic design and is intended to be worn during those parts of the year (Spring, Autumn and Winter) when outside temperatures are between 40° and 60°F. Made of inovative PCM Phase Change Material) which reacts to changes in body temperature and adapts to current ambient temperatures. It can store heat energy and then gradually release it again.
The PCM functional undersuit maintains body temperature at a comfortable level. This actively supports performance and, following on from this, active safety.
Phase Change Material (PCM) is able to store heat from the body or the surroundings, thanks to special paraffin-filled microcapsules, and then to release it gradually when outside temperatures or body temperature begin to fall. This is made possible by a change of state in the paraffin which occurs at a precisely defined temperature.
Note: Phase Change Material, may seem stiff at first but
it gets softer with washing and wear.
Find PCM Functional Undersuit 2 Jacket below under "Recommended
Sizes: S - XXL
- specific size chart
||PCM Material: Learn More
- Powerstretch: highly resilient thermo-coating with fleece inner and
- PCM: Phase Change Material (schoeller PCM) used on wind and
cold-sensitive areas - thighs and knees.
- High-quality printed BMW Motorrad logo in green on the left thigh.
- Breathable, regulates body climate, quick-drying.
- Two-piece undersuit. (Jacket sold separately)
- Flat-seamed construction prevents the seams from
- Can also be worn for biking, and all active sports and leisure activities
(skiing, jogging, hiking, etc.).
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|