BMW Streetguard 3 Jacket - Womens
The Streetguard 3 suit is the "top-of-the-line" BMW Motorrad textile
rider's suit. It's the perfect suit
for every time you take to the road, no matter what the weather conditions.
From temperatures around freezing to above 77°F you'll enjoy the ride in
comfort. New materials produce a suit that's approximately 20% tougher than the Streetguard 2; in fact safety, weather protection, wear comfort and design have been improved over that model. The Streetguard 3 suit leaves nothing to be desired.
Featuring a new outer material, Keproshield™ the Schoeller® 3-layer laminate was developed exclusively with
and for BMW Motorrad. Keproshield&trade is a 3-layer laminate made of Kevlar® (aramid), cotton and polyamide plus the c_change™ membrane. The Streetguard 3 Suit provides increased safety against wear and drop-skid damage with improved tear resistance and ripstop capability plus frictionheat resistance. The outer material (Keproshield™ and Dynatec™) have a coldblack® finish on the outside, to prevent the material from absorbing heat in high ambient temperatures.
Find the matching BMW Streetguard 3 Pants below
US Sizes: 6 - 16, 6P - 14P, 6L - 14L*
- specific size chart ||Available
Colors: Black, Black / Grey /Orange
*Note: The Black/Grey/Orange jacket is not available in these sizes: 6P-14P or 6L-14L.
- Outer material: Keproshield™
- Black material features Coldblack® technology
which prevents material from heating up in high ambient temperatures.
- Removable EN 1621
certified NP protectors at the back, shoulders and elbows.
- Back protector pockets
are zipped and bottom-opening, for easy removal and reinsertion
of the back protector.
- Reflective fabric sets at front and back of the jacket and down the sides of the pant legs
ensure optimum visibility from all angles
- Two highly water-resistant outside pockets with pocket openings
made of printed Softshell material.
- Two waterproof inside pockets.
- Waterproof, radiation-shielded pocket for mobile phone.
- Softshell material at pocket openings and insides of sleeve cuffs.
- 3M Thinsulate™ liner for optimum insulation, fleece liner on inside of waistband
- Full-waist, all-round zipper. (
Note:Length of all-round zipper depends on suit size. Different jacket
and pant sizes can be combined only if jacket and pants have the same zipper
- Connecting zipper (15.7 in.)
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|