GPS - BMW Motorcycles Navigator IV - by Garmin
The BMW Navigator IV is the most advanced and usable
GPS system yet from the BMW-Garmin partnership.
- Key Product
- New slim design and custom BMW 4 button mount cradle.
- Widescreen 4.3 inch display and waterproof design.
- Configurable Fields and Display.
- Stereo Bluetooth and Lane Guidance with Junction View.
- New 4 button BMW mount with custom harness.
- Rugged IPX 7 waterproof.
- High brightness sunlight readable display.
- Pre-loaded maps.
- Stereo Bluetooth for hands-free calling and turn-by-turn directions
- 3D buildings.
- Lane Guidance and Junction Views.
- Track Log support.
- Full route support.
- New mount and power cable connections from Zumo.
- Utilizes existing BMW mount applications.
Click Here for a comparison of Navigator IV and Navigator Adventure.
do they say about this product on the forums?
GPS - BMW Motorcycles Navigator IV - by Garmin -
- Keyboard and Map -
Large key, multiple page keyboard makes typing with gloves easy.
- Motorcyclist Friendly Map Display - Large, glove-friendly zoom
keys and clock (upper right) are some of the many motorcyclist-centered
features of the Garmin Navigator IV for your BMW motorcycle!
Large zoom keys (Plus "+" and Minus "-")
make the map easier to use.
- Lane Assist - Lane Guidance -
In Multi-Lane situations, the map will even show that a lane change is needed.
This view shows that you would need to be in the center lane.
- Lane Assist - Junction View -
The Navigator IV has a view of not only the road, but also the signs
as a driver would see them. The signs not needed for navigation are faded
compared to the appropriate lane signage.
The magenta arrow shown here is intended to point out the proper
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|