Cardo Systems Scala Rider Q2 Intercom System
Wide range and high quality in every way.
The Q2 PRO offers Bike-to-Bike intercom
communication for a distance of up to 2,300' (700 m)* and a whole range of
other technological advances for smooth and effortless communication. Embedded
PLC (Packet Loss Concealment) technology allows real-time compensation of audio
losses in challenging environments and makes your conversations sound clearer
than ever. Thanks to MDC (Multiple Device Connection) technology, the scala
rider Q2 PRO allows bikers to receive GPS
voice instructions, communicate with other bikers or with a passenger on the
back seat via intercom, conduct calls on their mobile phones and listen to
music and radio. Entertainment features now include wireless A2DP stereo music
or MP3 player connection via cable as well as built-in FM radio with RDS.
- Special Features
- Bike-to-Bike Intercom: Alternate between 2 other riders within a range
of 700m / 2,300 ft*
- Rider-to-Passenger** communications: Both Rider and Passenger using Q2 PRO headsets
can communicate via intercom as well as independently conduct mobile phone
calls, listen to MP3 music in stereo or to the built-in FM radio.
- Full Duplex: No longer the walkie-talkie syndrome where one party can only
speak when the other is silent. The scala rider Q2 PRO allows
bikers and passengers to talk and listen simultaneously.
- The scala rider Q2 PRO is also available
with a corded microphone to fiteven the tightest full-faced helmets.
- Thanks to MDC
technology the scala rider Q2 PROoffers
parallel connectivity as follows:
- Alternate between two additional scala rider headsets on intercom mode
and one of the following Bluetooth devices
- Mobile Phone (either directly orvia a GPS device)
- GPS device
- A2DP enabled MP3 Player orAdapter
- Priority Management:
No need to manually disconnect from intercom or music to receive incoming
phone calls or GPS instructions!
- Built-In FM Radio with RDS
- Connection to an MP3 Player (cable included)
* Results may vary according to terrain
Pre-paired Q2 Headsets are also available, find them below under Recommended Items.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|