Light Bar - 2008-later BMW R1200GS - by RCU
You can enjoy better, safer night driving with a set of additional
lights added to your 2008-later BMW R1200GS Motorcycle. If you've decided you
want the benefits of auxiliary lighting, this well-crafted bar from by RCU
Designs is a rugged enough to handle the job providing a solid, convenient
location to mount them. No drilling or modifications to your bike
are required to install this bar - your set-up will be clean and precise.
Available in powder coated black or brushed aluminum (silver) finish - choose color above.
- Mounts with no modifications to your bike.
- The manufacturer recommends PIAA 510's for running lights and PIAA 520's for fog lights.
- The light bar has a groove along the bottom to hide the wiring, giving them a very clean look.
- The bar mounts securely to the front sub frame just behind the oil cooler.
- With a pair of PIAA 520s mounted on the bars, you get a very strong look; and the lights don't stick out any further than the turn signal stalks.
- As with all RCU Designs Products, the light bar is made of aircraft alloy aluminum for long lasting durability and strength.
Note 1: This light bar WILL NOT work with AeroFlow windscreens.
Note 2: Lights shown in the photo above for the purpose of illustration and are NOT included.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|