One Piece Riding Suit - BMW CoverAll Suit
The BMW CoverAll one-piece makes it easy
to ride your motorcycle to the office, into town or anywhere the you need
to show up in"normal" (business) wear. Light, but designed for safety,
it's waterproof protection against inclement weather. Perfect for a daily
commute from home to work are because it can be donned and
removed is fully easily.
The BMW CoverAll Suit is comfortable! It's wide-fitting, not
tailored for a body-hugging fit, belted with Velcro at jacket waistline and
collar and closures for width adjustment. Enables a rider to don the suit over
normal clothing, even a complete business suit. Features side zippers for adjusting
the fit and leather inserts at closures and straps to ensure wear comfort and
convenience. Front zipper and two side zippers from hip to cuff make
the suit easy to put on. The waist adjustable by straps at the sides.
Double-thickness pant seat protects the entry zone as the wearer dons the suit
- specific size chart
- 3-layer laminate of Cordura®500, climate membrane and calendar-coated
- Inside pockets mesh lining.
- Very light SC protectors made of visco-elastic foam material at shoulders,
elbows, hips and
knees (adjustable to 2 height settings)
- Protectors have very good impact-absorbing properties, certified
to DIN 1621.
- NP ProAir back protector can be retrofitted to back pocket.
- Protector pockets are welded to the fabric, not stitched.
- 3M® reflective prints on shoulders and back.
- BMW badge as rivet in waist at front.
- 2 pant pockets and 1 breast pocket on outside (water-resistant)
- Inside breast pocket (waterproof).
- Sleeve pocket on right forearm.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable with Cordura®500 and climate
membrane and liner
making up the 3-layer laminate. Seams taped.
- Suit is waterproofed with riri® special zippers/
- The Storm® zippers in front and down sides of legs are waterproof,
windproof and UV-resistant.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|