Sidi Way Mega Rain Boots
Sidi Way Mega Rain Boots offer an EE width as well as increased room all around the arch area to give riders with larger or wider feet enough room to ride comfortably all day without having pinched arches or toes. The Mega Rain is designed to allow budget-conscious riders to test Sidi's features, quality and fit at an affordable price. It doesn't skimp on features, since it's membrane equipped to add a water resistant, yet breathable barrier between the elements and your feet.
(Need a rain boot but don't have big feet? Sidi Way Rain Boots can be found below under "Recommended Items".)
Available in Black in sizes 40-48.
Size Chart below.
- The Sole:
- Non-slip Sidi sole.
- Composite inner sole.
- Internal heel protection.
- Internal ankle protection.
- Internal toe protection.
- Padded shin plate.
- Lorica toe shift pad.
- Nylon plate and internally padded shin plat
- Fit & Function:
- Membrane equipped to add a water resistant yet breathable
barrier between the elements and the rider’s feet.
- Removable arch support.
- Zipper and Velcro closure system.
- Double stitched in all high stress areas.
- Reflective heel panel.
- Full length inner gaiter.
- Lorica-Cordura outer construction.
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining.
- Lorica toe shift-brake pad.
- Internal Heel and Ankle protection.
- Zipper and velcro closure system.
- The composite inner sole of Sidi boots resists side to side compression,
offering greater protection compared to the leather inner soles that
our competitors use. The insole features a removable arch support and
will never lose its dynamic characteristics, even after months of intense
use. It's also water resistant and is designed to withstand high footpeg
- Every bolt on component is available separately. If it's a part you
can remove, it's a part we can replace. You can change the various
components to replace items that have worn or damaged in a crash.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|