First Aid Kit
Note: Color of carry case and contents of kit may vary.
A First Aid Kit is a must-have accessory for your tank bag,
back pack or saddlebag. - Don't leave home without it!.
This first-aid kit is specifically designed to treat common minor motorcycle
and campsite injuries and will be handy in any situation.
- Waterproof carry/storage bag
- First aid instructions
- 1 Packet #15 Sunscreen
- 6 Fabric Bandages
- 1 Large Fabric Bandage
- 3 Antiseptic Towelettes
- 1 Pair of Latext Gloves
- 1 2"x3" TELFA Non-Adhearant Pad
- 1 2"x3" Moleskin
- 1 Sting Relief Pad
- 1 Pair of Sissors
- 1 Splinter Grabber
- 1 3"x3" Sterile Gauze Pad
- 2.5 Yard Roll of Adhesive Tape
- 2 4"x4" Non-Sterile Gauze Pads
- 2 Packs of Acetaminophen
- 1 Roll of Conforming Gauze
- 2 Povidone-Iodine Betadine
*Contents of kit may vary.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|