FirstGear® Heated Carbon Gloves
There’s nothing worse than trying to operate your bike with
cold, numb fingers. Bulky, unheated gloves make things even tougher by reducing
feel, reaction time and complicating operation of the controls. Firstgear’s
Warm & Safe
heated gloves feature heating throughout the entire glove, while maintaining
the thinness of a summer glove. The gloves plug directly into the jacket liner,
or an optional separate wire harness, allowing riders to adjust the temperature
of the gloves independently of the jacket with a Dual Heat-troller™ (available
seperately, see Recommended Items, below).
- DC-heated, produces 15 watts of heat at 12.8 Volts (each glove).
For optimum safety and should be used with a Firstgear Heat-Troller™ (see Recommended Items, below).
- Grade-A, top-grain, drum-dyed cow hide construction.
- Carbon fiber protection on molded knuckles.
- Porelle® breathable, waterproof membrane.
- Thinsulate layer.
- Pre-curved fingers and finger-mounted rubber faceshield wiper.
- Elastic wrist and adjustable hook-and-loop gauntlet closure.
- Reinforced protection in palm.
- Reflective piping on top.
- Two Year Limited Warranty
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|