FirstGear® Heated Men's Jacket Liner
Firstgear®'s "no one left behind" policy ensures that riders of any model motorcycle can take advantage of the warming effects of heated apparel by choosing Warm & Safe Heated Jacket Liners in either 65 watt or 90 watt versions. Check your manual to see which one will work best with your bike. (The 65 Watt version is good for low-amperage bikes or passengers not requiring as much heat as the rider as it minimizes the draw on the bike’s charging system.)
||Men's Sizes: S-XXXL||Available Color: Black|
Available in 65 watt or 90 watt verisons.
One Year Limited Warranty on Liner, Lifetime Warranty on wiring.
This long-sleeve liner cocoons its wearer
in warmth by incorporating heating elements across the upper and lower back,
down the sleeves, around the neck and, to combat the effects of windchill,
the liner concentrates heat in the front of the jacket.
- Designed to be plugged into a DC power source or battery pack.
- Heat-trollers™ (available separately) provide you with multiple ways to control the heat output in your heated gear.
- Exclusive dual-zone heating system allows you to use the single or the dual
Heat-troller™ without rewiring the liner.
- The liner is rated at 110 watts at 12.8 volts.
- Designed to be worn over a single layer of clothing like FirstGear® TPG
Basegear, a t-shirt or other lightweight garment.
- A protective outer jacket should always be worn over it.
- Built to be temperature neutral, so that you can wear your liner all day and not have to change clothing when you need heat.
- Lightweight soft nylon shell for minimum bulk, non-coated finish for maximum breathability.
- Form fitting, snug fit for optimum heat transfer to body.
- Heating pads on front, upper and lower back, sleeves and collar for full heat coverage.
- Integrated glove plugs and pants plug stow in their own zippered pockets when not in use.
- Flex panels and action back allow a full range of movement for any activity.
- Fleece inner collar to wick away moisture.
- Packs into its own zippered pouch (included).
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|