BMW Tourance Pants
If you are looking for a well-balanced,
waterproof touring suit for all-round wear all entire riding season, your expectations
will be more than fulfilled by the Tourance Suit. It includes a removable thermal
insert with an integrated climate membrane to stand up to every climate and
weather condition while looking great. A further comfortable feature is provided
by the trousers: by removing the shoulder straps, they can be transformed from
overalls to trousers. The ripstop material has a network of stronger fibres
woven into the normal fabric, for double resilience, this unusual material
is also double-layered. These garments are comfortable too, with stretch inserts,
plenty of pocket space and a waterproof outside pocket.
Find the matching Tourance Jacket below under "Recommended
- specific size chart
- Dynatec (high-strength polyamide).
- Removable NP protectors at the hips and
knees (adjustable to two different heights.)
- Indirect ventilation provided through zippered apertures in jacket
(air doesn't flow directly inside suit, it flows
between the outer material and
- Pants have removable braces can be worn as "overalls" or
- Fit adjustable at waist and pant cuffs.
- Connecting zipper: 15.7"
- BMW Motorrad logotype at side on left pant
- Two stuff pockets with zippers.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable with integrated
climate membrane Z-liner.
- Front closure with waterproof
- Large reflective zones on front and back to enhance visibility from
- Reflective insert along pant-leg seam.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|