BMW ComfortShell Pants - Womens
The ComfortShell Suit is a sporty all-weather touring suit,
characterized by outstanding "body-climate" and featuring fully elastic
outer material that offers superb wear comfort. Pre-shaped sleeves and knees
further improve sit when the rider is seated on the motorcycle.
A co-operative effort with Swiss textiles specialist Schoeller has
led to the development of a new "smart" membrane: c_change adapts
pore size to ambient temperature for "on demand" control of breathability.
In much the same way as fir cones open up when the weather is warm and close
again as temperature drops, this suit "breathes" in summer and insulates
the wearer when the weather turns cold. The c_change membrane also shows a
degree of elasticity that has enabled BMW Motorrad to produce a fully elastic
outer material offering motorcyclists, greater wear comfort than ever before.
Find the matching ComfortShell Jacket below under "Recommended
- specific size chart
- Wear-resistant, elastic Dynatec 3-layer laminate with c-change membrane.
- Removable NP protectors at the hips and knees (adjustable
in 2 heights), certified to EN 1621.
- Reflective material ensures visibility from all directions.
- Discreet, small BMW logo rivet.
- Two water-resistant outside pockets.
- Permanently windproof and waterproof and "controlled" breathability
due to use of c_change membrane.
- Water-resistant vent zips on front and back to optimize body-climate
comfort on hot days.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|