BMW Santiago Boots
Are you an adventure rider? These robust and comfortable
touring boots would work great for your off-road excursions. With styling and
functions similar to an Enduro boot, the Santiago boot has all the features
you would want in a rugged high-mileage, long distance boot. Made of cowhide
with hydrophobic treatment, the Santiago boot has a GORE-TEX® liner which makes
this boot permanently waterproof and breathable. Carefully selected top-grade
materials make these boots capable of withstanding high stress. For high-mileage,
long-distance, and all-year-round riders.
Note: Not a true enduro boot.
Find related items under "Recommended
Sizes: 7.5-14, Ladies Sizes: 7-11
- specific size chart
- Outer material 100 % full cowhide leather (2.3-2.5 mm) with hydrophobic
- GORE-TEX® membrane
- Inserts made of % Kevlar®
- Oil and fuel resistant rubber sole
- Matt aluminum clasps.
- Large shin protectors, pointed towards the front for high demands
when touring off-road.
- Ankle protectors with anatomic shape.
- Heel and toe area protected by inside reinforcement.
- Increased lateral stiffness due to intermediate sole.
- Reflective and highly abrasion-resistant fabric above the heel.
- BMW logo on the metal clasps.
- Top-grade leather, milled - more rugged.
- Kevlar® inserts at particularly strained sections
of the instep with comfort stretch and as a gear shift lever protection
(larger on left).
- Interior with breathing capability for a comfortable climate inside
- Large Velcro fasteners on the calf.
- Shaft height: approx. 11.8 in. from the heel on men's size 9.
- Two individually adjustable quick-action fasteners with memory effect
makes getting in easy and provides optimal retention inside.
- The elastic shaft closure prevents the penetration of water and dirt.
- Removable insole allows for aeration, drying, and washing.
- Metal tip: Bolted on, stainless available as a spare
- Weather protection: Permanently wind and waterproof
with high breathability due to GORE-TEX® membrane.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|