BMW Santiago Boots
Are you an adventure rider? These robust and comfortable
touring boots would work great for your off-road excursions. With styling and
functions similar to an Enduro boot, the Santiago boot has all the features
you would want in a rugged high-mileage, long distance boot. Made of cowhide
with hydrophobic treatment, the Santiago boot has a GORE-TEX® liner which
makes this boot permanently waterproof and breathable. Carefully selected top-grade
materials make these boots capable of withstanding high stress. For high-mileage, long-distance, and all-year-round riders.
Note: Not a true enduro boot.
Find related items under "Recommended
6.5-12, Ladies Sizes: 7-11
- specific size chart
- Outer material 100 % full cowhide leather (2.3-2.5 mm) with hydrophobic
- GORE-TEX® membrane
- Inserts made of % Kevlar®
- Oil and fuel resistant rubber sole
- Matt aluminum clasps.
- Large shin protectors, pointed towards the front for high demands
when touring off-road.
- Ankle protectors with anatomic shape.
- Heel and toe area protected
by inside reinforcement.
- Increased lateral stiffness due to intermediate sole.
- Reflective and highly abrasion-resistant fabric above the heel.
- BMW logo on the metal clasps.
- Top-grade leather, milled - more rugged.
- Kevlar® inserts at particularly strained sections
of the instep with comfort stretch and as a gear shift lever protection (larger
- Interior with breathing capability for a comfortable climate
inside the boots.
- Large Velcro fasteners on the calf.
- Shaft height: approx. 11.8 in. from the heel on men's size 9.
- Two individually
adjustable quick-action fasteners with memory effect makes
getting in easy and provides optimal retention inside.
elastic shaft closure prevents the penetration of water and dirt.
insole allows for aeration, drying, and washing.
- Metal tip: Bolted on, stainless available as a spare part.
- Weather protection: Permanently wind and waterproof
with high breathability due to GORE-TEX® membrane.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|