With so many different types of footpegs, boot sizes and riding styles, customers have asked for an adjustable shift lever to perfectly address ergonomics for best comfort and performance. Intricate utilitarian design offers more positions than necessary allowing you to experiment. When it comes to controls, along with comfort comes safety, so proper fit should be a number one concern.
It's difficult to imagine a shifter, constructed of stainless steel, with a spring-loaded folding tip and providing such adjustability could be produced at this price. If you can't find comfort in our shift lever then you're not trying! Another great part from your friends at TOURATECH.
- Fits BMW R1100GS
- Better comfort for long distance travel
- Length:6.25 to 8.5 inches - with six intermediate increments of 3/8 inches
- Complements lower/wider footpegs
- Made of malleable stainless steel
- FOLDING aluminum tip
- Brass bushing with spiral groove
- Choice of 3 positions for shift throw (not visible in photo)
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|