AX-line aluminum handlebars by Magura, with modifications by Touratech to accommodate the BMW heated grips. The special AX-line Magura handlebars (28mm center/22mm at the ends, tapered) are the same height and inclination as the original BMW R1100 / 1150 GS handlebars. Provides best comfort and adapts the wider handlebars to the bike with precision-machined 30mm risers/adapters for a clean, stock look. The kit combines the low-vibration and very high tensile strength of aluminum with Touratech's superior manufacturing to deliver a truly bolt-on tapered aluminum handlebar set.
- completely prepared kit, no drilling or machining necessary, comes with all hardware and does not require longer brake or clutch lines or removal of the brake or clutch lines, only removal of the handgrips from each side
- new AX-line bar is very similar to original bar's height and bend
- 22/28mm, tapered Magura AX-line handlebar (28mm = 1 1/8")
- super-strong aluminum bars, same type of bars used in moto-cross and on the Touratech and KTM Dakar race bikes
- high quality, beautiful, anodized aluminum Magura handlebars are made in Germany, Magura is also an OEM equipment supplier to BMW and KTM
- specially machined bar-ends are identical to stock handlebars to make changing over the heated grips as easy, no additional drilling needed
- adapters position bars back 12mm and rise 30mm
- Not possible to fit original BMW handprotectors at the larger tapered diameter.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|