Olympia Moto Sports® X Moto All Season Transition Jacket
Whether touring, dual sport riding or daily commuting, our four season X Moto jacket can handle it all. It's "Mega Vent Panel System" allows the X Moto to transition from solid body, to adjustable airflow construction in seconds, while it's front, back and underarm vent panels zip down and fold neatly into self storage pockets.
A zip-off integrated back pack with hydration bladder and expandable zip-off luggage system offer additional versatility. An authentic Cordura® shell with 2000 denier Cordura® reinforcement insures maximum abrasion resistance.
The X Moto is also equipped with a sporty, waterproof / breathable, two stage, Thermolite® lined, inner jacket to deliver multi-season, all weather riding comfort
Please use the drop-down menu above to choose the Size and Color of
the Jacket you want. Thanks!
Black/Pewter, Sand/Pewter, Pewter/Neon Yellow/Black
|For more information on body types and apparel options, check
out our "What's
Your Body Type?" video. (Opens a new window or tab)
- Outer shell constructed in 500 and 2000 denier Cordura® fabric
- MVS Mega Vent Panel System at front back and under arms
- Water resistant, see-through sleeve storage pocket
- Waterproof, Thermolite® insulated two-stage liner jacket
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex armor at elbows and shoulders
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex articulated back protector
- Cool mesh airflow lining
- Custom Fit detailing at collar, cuffs, elbows and waist
- Comfort neoprene framed collar
- 3M Scotchlite® reflective piping at front, sides and back
- 8” connecting zipper for pants
- Six storage pockets
- Integrated zip-off back pack includes 1/2 liter hydration bladder
- Integrated, expandable zip-off waterproof luggage system
- Two-stage waterproof liner jacket
- Sturdy wind and waterproof /
breathable rip stop nylon shell
- Removable Thermolite® insulation,
stand up collar, adjustable waist, drop back detailing
- Two zippered storage pockets and interior cell phone pocket
- Mega Vent Panel venting system
- Front, back and underarm Mega Vent Panel System transitions the
X Moto from solid body to adjustable airflow.
- Please watch the video for the best illustration of how this excellent
|X Moto two-stage jacket liner:
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|