Height Adjustable Footpegs - BMW R1200GS, F800GS - by Touratech
Touratech has specially developed this set of low-set, height-adjustable
footrests for the R1200GS. (Check out the video) By using the 3 screws on each
side, the height of the footrest can be set to 4 different positions to suit
almost your exact requirements. You can make the sitting position on your R1200GS
significantly more comfortable. Together with the adjustable R1200GS gear lever,
sold separately, many combinations can be set. You can find this item below
The top position is as normal and the lower position options move the peg down and forward, at a 45 degree angle, 5mm each step.
- Made of stainless steel.
- 1.2" (4cm) x 3½" x (9cm) platform.
- Four positions, 5mm each.
- Increments move down and forward.
- Fits 2005-13 air/oil-cooled R1200GS (not 2013-later water-cooled models).
- Fits 2008-later F800GS.
- NOTE: Does not work on R1200GS Adventure without additional parts.*
- * NOTE: To use these pegs on your R1200GS Adventure, you'll need to buy purchase the following 4 R1200GS parts:
- 2 each: Spacer - BMW p/n 46711242019
- 2 each: Spring - BMW p/n 46717673821
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|