Crash Bars (Engine Guards) - BMW F700GS - by AltRider
Rough terrain can get the better of anyone, which is why
AltRider designed these Crash Bars for the BMW F700GS. Made from one inch stainless
steel, it is sure to protect your engine in a fall.
These crash bars provide extensive coverage for the F700GS,
guarding not only the engine itself but also the radiator and front plastics.
Also available in Black (shown below); choose either color from the menu.
The bars are built with precision-manufactured
mounts that fit directly into the existing motor mount,
creating a robust connection that is secured with existing OEM fasteners
on the top engine mounts. Torx fasteners are provided for the bottom
Unlike other crash bars, these do not use flanges or weak
tabs and are not hung: they are actually mounted. Crafted
with hand TIG welding and a shot peen satin finish, these stainless
bars will hold up in spills and never even show signs of rust.
Protect your clutch cover, radiator, and front fairings with
the system that doesn’t deflect or bend.
- Compatible with BMW large enduro skid plate
- NOT compatible with Remus header
- One complete design equals great value and much lighter assembly
- Stainless Steel, 2.1mm wall thickness.
- One integrated system yields a stronger design while providing
protection for upper fairing and lower engine.
- Only design that mounts into the frame at the upper rear.
- Designed for real use with 30 mm clearance from the fairing to
prevent contact and provide protection.
- Very easy installation (see
- Beautiful TIG welds.
- Strongest connector on the market, yield a clean hidden finish,
The video shows installation on a BMW F800GS however, the process is essentially the same for the F700GS.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|