Go Cruise Universal Throttle Control
The Go Cruise Universal throttle control is an amazingly
clever, simple and elegant solution to relieving stress on your wrist on long
rides. Go Cruise installs on your throttle grip in a few seconds, no tools
needed. When you're at your desired speed, push the Go Cruise down with your
index finger until it rests on your brake lever. Go Cruise has just enough
grip to hold your throttle in place and take stress off your wrist. To reduce
speed, simply roll the throttle off manually to override the Go Cruise.*
- Easy to use
- Easy to install - no tools required - on/off in 6 seconds
- Designed for RUBBER grips but includes a silicone
ring for increased friction or use with metal grips.
all twist grips
- Made of aluminum, finished in Black (shown above).
- Also Available:
- Chrome aluminum (find these below
- Standard black plastic - fits only 7/16" bars (find these below
Improper installation and/or use of the throttle control could
result in serious injury or death, as is the case with any other motorcycle
specific part or accessory.
- DO NOT take your hands off the handlebars.
- DO NOT use in traffic.
- DO NOT use in congested residential or urban areas.
- DO NOT use when precise speed changes are required.
- DO NOT use if you are an inexperienced rider.
- DO NOT use with any other cruise control device.
- DO NOT use until you are thoroughly familiar with the operation of
the throttle control.
- DO disengage Go Cruise Throttle Control while riding downhill.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|