Olympia Moto Sports® Men's Dakar Dual Sport Pants
List | Video
Dakar Dual Sport pants pull double duty as they easily
convert from full blown armored motorcycle pants to functional cargo shorts
Ride to your favorite trail head, zip off the lower legs and you're
ready to explore in comfort and style. Or, how about a dip at
your favorite watering hole. Not a problem as these pants dry quickly when
wet. Constructed in a combination of authentic Cordura®
fabric and ballistic airflow mesh, this pant offer maximum airflow with superior
abrasion resistance. Motion Flex articulated knee protectors and EVA foam
hip pads are offered as standard equipment. Two side cargo pockets with stash
zipper pocket flaps, two back flap pockets and zippered side entry pockets
provide ample storage for personal items. 3 tier do it yourself adjustable
knee protector positions and our exclusive EZ Hem bottom detail help riders
achieve a customized fit. Easy Boot on conversion Lower side leg zippers
allow for removal of pant legs without removing boots.
The outer shell is constructed in 500 Denier Cordura® fabric
with 3M Scotchlite reflective piping and ballistic airflow mesh panels. Dakar
pants feature eight multifunctional pockets and an 8" connecting zipper
to connect pants to jackets. The lower legs feature a custom fit, EZ Hem
boot cut bottom and zip off to transform pants into shorts. The lower side
leg zippers allow detachment of leg bottoms without removing boots. The CE
approved armor at the knees isremovable and is height adjustable. Other features:
Motion Flex relaxed tailored fit, cool mesh airflow lining and removable
EVA compression foam at the hips.
Easy Boot on conversion:
Lower side leg zippers allow for removal of pant legs without removing boots.
*You can find Olympia
MotoSports' Dakar Men's Jacket below under Recommended
|For more information on body types and
apparel options, check out our "What's
Your Body Type?" video. (Opens a new window or tab)
- Outer shell constructed in 500 and 2000 denier Cordura® fabric.
- MVS Mega Vent Panel system.
- Rain liner pant can be worn over or under the out shell.
- Full side leg zippers extend to waistband.
- Removable and adjustable height CE approved Motion Flex armor at
- Cool mesh airflow lining.
- Removable EVA compression foam at hips.
- Custom Fit detailing at waist and bottom hem.
- 3M Scotchlite® reflective piping from waist to hem.
- Relaxed tailored fit.
- Four storage pockets
- 8" connecting zipper for jackets
- Washable leather reinforcement panels from inside thigh to hem
- Comfort stretch knit panels at back of knees
- Bottom hem cut to fit over street or off road boots
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|