Olympia Moto Sports® MotoQuest Men's Guide Pants
List | Video
Designed to coordinate with Olympia MotoSports' MotoQuest and Nomad
jackets*, this style can be worn as a stand-alone riding pant
or as full over pant. It offers our "Two Layer Systems Design" for
enhanced function and versatility.
Find the Olympia MotoQuest Guide Men's Jacket below under Recommended
Layer One consists of a rugged 500 and 2000 D Cordura® shell.
Olypmia MotoSports "Mega Vent Panel System" allows this pant to
transition from solid body, to adjustable airflow construction in seconds.
Front thigh vent panels lay flat when placed into self storage pockets. Standing,
boot on entry is a snap as side leg zippers extend all the way to the waistband.
Three-tier adjustable knee armor positions, stretch waist panels and our
EZ hem bottom detail allow riders to achieve a customized fit. Two front
zipper pockets and two rear stash pockets offer extra storage for personal
items. Washable leather reinforcement panels run from the inner thigh to
the bottom hem.
Layer Two offers a fully functional rain pant that s sized
to fit over or under the out shell. Generous leg openings with an adjustable
velcro closure system makes standing boot entry a breeze. An elasticized
waist plus side waist slide buckles help riders achieve a customized fit.
Mega Vent Panel System Pant:
Waist-to-knee Mega Vent Panel System transitions this pant from solid body
to adjustable airflow construction in seconds. All vent panels are permanently
attached to the shell and fold neatly into self storage pockets for added
convenience and easy access.
Over or Under Rain pant:
Sturdy waterproof breathable rip stop nylon shell, elasticized waist. Generous
leg openings with bottom velcro closures makes standing boot on entry and
exit a breeze. This hi-viz/ black color combo ships with all outshell colors.
*You can find Olympia MotoSports' MotoQuest Guide
and Nomad Jackets below under Recommended
Fatigue Black, Ivory/Black, Neon Yellow/Black
|For more information on body types and
apparel options, check out our "What's
Your Body Type?" video. (Opens a new window or tab)
- Outer shell constructed in 500 and 2000 denier Cordura® fabric.
- MVS Mega Vent Panel system.
- Rain liner pant can be worn over or under the out shell.
- Full side leg zippers extend to waistband.
- Removable and adjustable height CE approved Motion Flex armor at
- Cool mesh airflow lining.
- Removable EVA compression foam at hips.
- Custom Fit detailing at waist and bottom hem.
- 3M Scotchlite® reflective piping from waist to hem.
- Relaxed tailored fit.
- Four storage pockets
- 8" connecting zipper for jackets
- Washable leather reinforcement panels from inside thigh to hem
- Comfort stretch knit panels at back of knees
- Bottom hem cut to fit over street or off road boots
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|