Olympia Moto Sports® Men's Ranger Vent Tech Jacket
List | Video
Olympia's Ranger Vent Tech Jacket delivers an unbeatable
combination of airflow, weather protection and versatility. There are plenty
of waterproof breathable jackets that claim to function in a wide range of
temperatures but despite these claims, their lack of adequate venting limits
their use to cooler riding conditions. And forget trying to tackle a spirited
dual sport ride in gear that lacks proper venting. Breathable or not, you're
going to overheat without proper airflow. To beat the heat, Ranger is equipped
with Olympia's exclusive AVS shoulder to forearm and torso venting system.
This system offers special water tight zippers that when open; create major
air flow directly to a rider's body. Also equipped with their "Two Layer
System Design" Ranger offers the ultimate in multi season, all weather
Layer One consists of a coated 500 and 2000 denier Cordura® shell
plus an interior waterproof/breathable seam sealed membrane to tackle wet
weather rides. Additional features include a stretch knit hood with a rubberized
Aqua Barrier and neck gator detail concealed under the collar, five water-tight
pockets, 3M Scotchlite piping at the front and back yokes plus thermo weld
reflective detailing at the side arms.
Layer Two includes a removable water resistant soft shell
liner jacket with authentic Thermolite® insulation for additional weather
protection and maximum comfort during cold weather rides.
Soft shell insulated liner jacket:
Sturdy wind and water resistant / breathable stretch nylon soft shell with
Thermolite® insulation, mandarin style knit trim collar, two zipper
pockets and oversized interior stash pocket
AVS Venting System:
Fold up chest pocket flaps and velcro lock down torso straps hold chest zipper
vents open to create adjustable air flow. Shoulder to forearm venting plus
vertical back vents with fold back vent covers create maximum airflow and
offer protection from the elements when you need it.
Stretch knit hood with rubberized Aqua Barrier:
This handy stowaway under the collar feature greatly enhances Ranger’s waterproof
protection at both the front and back collar.
*You can find Olympia
MotoSports' Ranger Pants and Women's Ranger Jacket below under Recommended
Fatigue Grey/Black, Red/Black, Neon Yellow/Black, Patriot
|For more information on body types and
apparel options, check out our "What's
Your Body Type?" video. (Opens a new window or tab)
- Outer shell constructed in coated 500 and 2000 denier Cordura® fabric.
- Stretch knit hood with rubberized Aqua Barrier.
- Waterproof/breathable membrane adds double waterproof protection.
- Thermolite® insulated liner jacket.
- Airflow Ventilation System at chest arms and back.
- Velcro lock down torso straps at chest pocket vents create adjustable
- Double storm placket front closure.
- Removable CE Motion Flex armor at elbows and shoulders.
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex articulated back protector.
- Cool mesh airflow lining.
- Custom Fit detailing at collar, cuffs, elbows and waist.
- Full circumference neoprene collar insert.
- 3M Scotchlite® reflective piping at front, sides and back.
- Thermo Weld reflective detail at side arms.
- Five zippered waterproof storage pockets plus
a large zippered waterproof rear storage pocket.
- Soft shell insulated liner jacket.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|