Deltran Battery Tender Junior High Efficiency Battery Charger
The Battery Tender® Junior High Efficiency is a 12V 750mA is much
more than a trickle charger. It has a brain. It's lightweight compact
and fully automatic; very easy to use especially in small spaces. It will
keep your battery fully charged so that it is ready to go when you are.
Included is a quick connect ring terminal harness for hard to reach areas
and alligator clips for an alternate connection.
(The Battery Tender® Junior High Efficiency replaces the 021-0123 which is
no longer available in California.)
- Input: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Output: 12 Volts DC @ 750mA
- Perfect for all lead-acid, flooded or sealed maintenance free batteries
(AGM and gel cell).
- Complete 4-step charging program (Initialization, Bulk Charge, Absorption
Mode, Float Mode). Automatically switches to float / maintenance voltage
after fully charging the battery.
- Solid state two color LED indicates stage of charger.
- Spark proof.
- Reverse polarity protected.
- 12' output cord.
- Safety timer: 80 hours
- 5 year warranty
- Listed in California Appliance Efficiency Database
- Agency Approvals: UL/ CSA/ BC
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|