Cardo Systems - Scala Rider Qz Communication System
Whether you ride your motorcycle for business or pleasure, you need to stay
connected at all times. With the scala rider Qz, you will always be available
and never have to miss a thing.
The Scala Rider Qz allows you to conduct mobile phone conversations hands-free, so that
you can safely and easily make and receive calls while riding. And to make
sure you are always on the right track, the Qz can connect to your GPS and receive in-the-ear
Feel like listening to your favorite music while you ride? Just connect the
Qz wirelessly (via A2DP) to any smartphone or MP3 player or connect to a non-Bluetooth
music player via the AUX (cable available for purchase separately).
Using the unique Cardo Community® online platform, you
can personalize your unit's settings and access software updates* to keep your
Qz up to date.
When you're on the road, you can use Cardo's exclusive SmartSet Android™ app (available
free via Google Play**) to easily modify your Qz settings from any Bluetooth-enabled Android device.
- Make & Receive calls - connect 2 mobile phones simultaneously
- Receive GPS (Sat-Nav) audio instructions
- Wireless stereo (A2DP) and remote operation of compatible MP3 players
- Customize settings and receive software updates*
- Hot-dial number (Customizable)
- Replaceable stereo speakers (3.5 mm)
- Self-adjusting speaker volume according to speed and ambient noise (Customizable)
- Voice-control to answer mobile phone calls
- Up to 10 hours talk-time / 1 week stand-by
- Waterproof and Dustproof
* Minimum Requirement: Windows® XP/Mac OS X 10.5
** Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|