Crash Bar / Skid Plate Adventure Package - 2013-later (water-cooled) BMW R1200GS
- by AltRider
Save money by ordering Crash Bars and a Skid Plate for your 2013+ BMW R1200GS
as a kit instead of separately!
Your BMW R1200GS Water-Cooled is the best version of the best adventure
bike in the world. However, at over 500 pounds it also generates
a lot of force in a crash. Provide absolute protection for your liquid cooled
R1200GS with this Crash Bar and Skid Plate System from AltRider.
Choose the set you need by Model Year and Color from the menu.
Also available in Black powedercoat.
The heart of the system is the 3/16" (4.76 mm) stainless
steel bracket on each side that serves as a mounting point for the crash bars
and skid plate - linking them together to form an incredibly strong unit that
distributes force evenly throughout the entire structure. The brackets attach
to the frame of the motorcycle ensuring that impact from a crash is not transferred
to your water boxer motor. Two sturdy M 12 Torx bolts secure each bracket preventing
them from twisting on impact.
AltRider Crash Bars are constructed from stout 1.25" stainless
steel tubing and provide complete protection to the cylinder head and motor
in the event of a fall. Available in shot peen satin or powder coat
At 3/16" (4.76 mm) thick, the AltRider Skid Plate provides
one-piece tire-to-tire protection of the entire underside of the motorcycle
and exhaust. Available in anodized silver or black.
- AltRider motorcycle accessories are 100% designed and manufactured
in the USA.
- System does not rely on motor as mount, deflecting impacts away
- Complete protection system for the R1200GSW includes AltRider Crash Bars, Skid
Plate and mounting brackets.
- 3/16" (4.76 mm) stainless steel brackets link Crash Bars and Skid
Plate - distributing impact evenly throughout structure.
- Oil change does not require removal of skid plate.
- Crash Bars available in shot peen satin ("silver") and powder coat black.
- Skid Plate available in anodized silver or black.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|