BMW Men's "Gravel" Boots
BMW "Gravel" Boots are waterproof leather
enduro boots suitable for everyday wear. Comfortable, robust and suitable
for long trips they feature a typical enduro look with metal buckles, thick
sole and high shaft. Made of 100 % fully grained hydrophobised cowhide leather
(approx. 2.4-2.6 mm thick) with a GORE-TEX® membrane so they're permanently
windproof and waterproof and highly breathable.
- 100 % fully grained hydrophobised cowhide leather (approx. 2.4-2.6
- GORE-TEX ® membrane, permanently windproof and waterproof
and highly breathable.
- Reflective material above heel.
- Shaft finisher has an elastic hem to keep out water and dirt.
- Shaft edge has soft padding for shinbone at front.
- Large shinbone impact guard, thermally
remolded and stiffened, foam-padded.
- Robust ankle guard made of
molded plastic parts, foam-padded.
- Reinforcements at heel and toe
- Functionally shaped gearshift lever pad made of TPU on each
- Suede leather on inside of shaft for closer contact to the
motorcycle when standing on the pegs.
- Adjustable quick-action
closers with high-quality aluminum fasteners.
- Large Velcro pad
for stepless adjustment for comfortable fit at calf of leg.
zone made of suede leather at heel and instep for more freedom of
movement for gear shifting and walking.
- Leather Details:
- Lightly greased special leather, highly breathable.
- Hard-wearing nappa leather at the shaft, also 2.4-2.6 mm thick.
- Suede leather on inside of calf.
- BMW logotype on the aluminum buckles.
- BMW Motorrad logotype at the tip of the treaded sole and on the removable insole.
- BMW badge rivet.
Insole and Height:
- Robust rubber treaded sole with high torsional rigidity.
- Tread has very good grip for offroading.
- Insole is removable and with antibacterial finish.
- Insole is anatomically shaped with perforated, flexible front
for good feedback while breaking.
- Shaft height at back of leg on a size 42 boot is approximately
- Certified to DIN EN: 13634:2010 (
"Protective footwear for motorcyclists") *
* The general stipulations set out for certification include
the shape and height of the boot and the quality of the seam stitching. Furthermore,
the tests to which the boot is subjected include abrasion resistance, resistance
to impact cutting, color fastness, transverse rigidity and ergonomics, and
optionally also impact protection for shinbone and ankle, waterproofness, resistance
to fuel and the slip resistance of the treaded sole.
The Gravel boot satisfies the requirements of harmonized standard EN 13634:2010. Certification is confirmed by a symbol, indicating the performance classes, printed on the boot (on the tab under the zipper). The performance classes refer to abrasion resistance of the shaft in an accident (X1), the wear resistance of the leather uppers (X2) and the transverse rigidity of the entire boot (X3). A label
on the boot explains the performance classes in general terms. The following boots from BMW Motorrad already have DIN EN 13634:2010 certification: SportDry boots, Allround boots, Urban boots, Gravel boots.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|