BMW Two In One Gloves
BMW Two in One Gloves are sporty touring gloves with 2-chamber
technology. The top chamber - "PROOF" - waterproof and windproof
and breathable with a GORE-TEX® membrane. The bottom chamber - "GRIP" -
is made of kangaroo leather for excellent tactile feedback and a crease-free
fit. The chambers are clearly distinguished by their different colors.
Suitable for variable weather and fluctuating temperatures
- the GRIP chamber for summer temperatures and the PROOF chamber is for wind
and rain. The unique technology of this glove means it's multifunctional -
works for every trip and for different weather conditions. Made with premium
materials and its pre-shaping makes for a perfect, crease-free fit.
- The back of hand is a combination of soft cowhide leather and textile.
- The palm is made of highly abrasion-resistant kangaroo leather
(approx. 0.7 mm thick) and is unlined and perforated.
- Light foam padding on backs of fingers.
- Fingertips of the index, middle and ring fingers are made of leather
for extra safety.
- PROOF chamber has light, thermally insulating piqué jersey
lining to counter wind-chill.
- Long cuff with large, soft TPU Velcro fastener.
- Adjustable Velcro fastener at the wrist.
- Rubber wiper lip on left index finger.
- Unobtrusive 3M reflective stripes on back of hand.
- Special seams at fingers and palm, no pressure points.
- The ball of the hand is highly abrasion-resistant SuperFabric with
impact-absorbing foam padding.
- The edge of the hand features two layers of leather.
- Knuckle hardshell made of plastic.
- Extremely thin but has the same tear-resistance strength as cowhide
leather 0.9 mm thick.
- Combines high abrasion resistance with optimum feel for a firm
grip on the handlebars.
- Material consisting of 32 % polyester and 68 % epoxy resin
- SuperFabric combines the wear resistance of leather with the
comfort of modern textiles. This material is extremely hard wearing
and resistant and therefore much superior to conventional materials.
At the same time, SuperFabric ensures full flexibility: the grainy
structure of the fabric makes it hard to the touch, but inherently
- The seam allowances at the fingers are on the outside, so there's
no discomfort caused by the seams
- BMW Motorrad logotype stamped on the knuckle hardshell.
- BMW logotype stitched in white on the index finger.
- BMW logotype on the TPU Velcro.
- BMW badge rivet on a leather tag.
Note on care: Spray the back of the hand moderately but regularly
with BMW waterproofing agent. See instructions for care
of this product for details.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|