AirFlow Gloves - Grey - by BMW
AirFlow gloves are ventilated so they're perfect for summer
riding summer, especially nice for long-distance riders who prefer a lightweight,
short-cuff glove. These gloves complement the look of BMW's AirFlow Suit and
are especially effective when summer temperatures exceed 77°.
A premium product made of Pittard's leather, AirFlow gloves
are soft and very light with good flexibility to allow movement - the fit is
perfect fit right from the very first moment. Features include knuckle protection,
a suede thumb for wiping your face shield, and "pre-bent"
fingers for greater riding comfort.
Available in two colors* to complement the AirFlow Suit.
6-6.5 through 12-12.5
* A word on sizing:
BMW Gloves are measured in inches - not small, medium and large. Sizes are:
6"-6.5" through 12"-12.5"
For proper fit, measure your palm circumference around the knuckle area - without
the thumb. If that measurement is, for example, 9 ¾" go up to the next
size range - 10-10.5 in this case. Still not sure? Visit your BMW Motorcycle
The AirFlow Suit is available in a wide range of sizes for
both men and women. (Find AirFlow jackets and pants below under Recommended
- Light, well ventilated summer gloves.
- Perforations at the back of the hand and between the fingers for
- Made with a combination of Pittards-WR100 special leather and Schoeller
- Highly breathable due to a special tanning process and air-permeable
AirTex-Material on the back of the hand.
- Thumb is suede leather for wiping the helmet visor
- Leather-covered plastic knuckle - hard shell with ventilation holes
and foam backing.
- Light foam padding on the back of the fingers.
- Two thicknesses of material on the palm at the areas in danger
in the event of a fall.
- Schoeller Keprotec padding at the ball of the hand.
- Perfect bent-finger preshaping - fits like a second skin.
- Finger seams of palm are semi-piqué stitched to avoid pressure
- Palm is unlined for positive grip and feedback from the handlebars.
- Short cuff with Velcro closure for snug fit at the wrist.
- Soft finisher prevents uncomfortable chafing at the wrist.
- Movement folds at the fingers.
- BMW Motorrad logotype on the Velcro fastener.
- BMW badge rivet.
- Pittard's leather with WR100 finish:
- Perfect, incredibly soft untreated leather.
- Good abrasion resistance.
- Approximately 0.8 mm thick.
- Optimized grip and high breathability due to aniline dying (the
pores of the leather stay open).
- Good fit even when wet from perspiration.
- Schoeller Keprotec:
This fabric is made of high-strength fibres is tremendously durable
for motorcycling wear and tear (extremely abrasion-resistant, fall-resistant,
tear-resistant and temperature-resistant.
- Schoeller AirTex:
This is a highly abrasion-resistant, mesh-like material, the large
patches of this material on the back of the hand ensure optimum
- Hand wash at regular intervals, on account of perspiration. Re
proofing can be accomplished with BMW waterproofing agent. (Please
read and follow the care instructions supplied with the gloves for
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|