BMW Summer Riding Pants (Anthracite)
The BMW Summer Trousers (Riding Pants) are a favorite of
many riders who appreciate classic-cut outdoor trousers with removable lower
legs (they unzip at the knees.) Comfortable and capable, Summer pants are ideal
for riding in summery temperatures - perfect for short trips and as hot-climate
wear. These pants can also be worn "après-motorcycling" either as
full-length trousers or as shorts. Zippers at the knees for quickly removing
the bottoms of the legs. (Knee protectors are removed along with the leg bottoms.)
- Functional, summery motorcycling trousers made of an abrasion-resistant
material with high proportion of cotton.
- Double thicknesses of material at knees and seat.
- High-quality workmanship.
NOTE: Summer Riding Pants are not waterproof.
- Very light, removable SC protectors at knees (adjustable to 2 different
heights) and hips.
- SC protectors are made of visco-elastic foam with very good impact-absorbing
properties, certified to DIN 1621.
- Classic outdoor-trousers cut.
- Velcros for adjustment at ankles.
- Connecting zipper: 40 cm.
- Legs have so lower leg sections can be removed at the knees.
- 2 zippered slot pockets.
- 1 back zippered pocket.
- 2 side cargo pockets with stud fasteners.
- Textile belt with BMW Motorrad brand on the buckle.
|Summer Riding Pants - knee detail.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|