Sport Men's Leather Jacket - by BMW
The Sport Men's Leather Jacket is part of the Sport Suit,
a professional sports leather suit made of cowhide nappa leather highly abrasion-resistant
kangaroo leather with excellent protection including INOX stainless steel sliders
at the shoulders and elbows. The black leather of the Sport features TFL Cool
technology and a front zipper that's also usable as air vent and an air-mesh
lining at the back for good air circulation. More
The Sport Suit is available in an extended range of sizes.
(Find other Sport Suit pants below under Recommended
Men's Sizes: (BMW-specific size
- High-quality cowhide nappa leather (70 %), for very comfortable
wear and feel with excellent abrasion resistance.
- Schoeller-Keprotec fabric, a blend of Kevlar and polyamide fibres
ensures superb abrasion resistance, comfortable stretchability and
- TFL Cool technology prevents the material from heating up even
when ambient temperatures are high, because it reflects up to 80%
of the sun's rays.
- Pre-shaped sleeves and knees for excellent seated posture on the
- Air-vent system: The front closure consists of an inside and an
outside zipper that can be opened and closed separately. With the
outside zipper open the wearer's upper body is cooled by a pleasant
flow of air, without the jacket ballooning. The closed inside zipper
still ensures that the jacket retains its protective integrity.
- Note on the full-waist all-round connecting zipper:
The length of the all-round zipper depends on suit size. Different
jacket and trouser sizes can be combined only if jacket and trousers
have the same zipper length.
The following sizes can be combined by same-length zippers:
- 2 inside pockets.
- Stretch-leather inserts for maximum wear comfort at shoulder, sleeve,
- Schoeller-Keprotec stretch inserts for optimized fit and freedom
- Cuffs are made of Schoeller-Keprotec stretch fabric.
- Small hump with zipper for integration of the BMW Neck Brace system.
- All seams are double-stitched.
- Seams that could be affected if the motorcycle is dropped are flat
- Removable NP2 protectors at the back.
- NP2 protectors sewn in at the shoulders, elbows.
- NP protector retrofittable at coccyx. (This protector is sold separately.)
- Collarbone and chest protected by integrated, impact-absorbing
- INOX stainless-steel sliders molded into plastic at the shoulders
and elbows. Stainless-steel sliders us composite-materials technology
for maximum safety. The sliders are injection-molded in plastic -
not simply held in plastic frames (so they cannot break out). They
spread peak loads over the protectors underneath.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|