Horizon Rain Jacket - by Olympia Moto Sports®
The MotoQuest tour of Hokkaido, Japan's northern most island was
the perfect location for testing Olympia's Horizon rain jacket. Despite
10 days of constant rain, test riders stayed comfortable and dry due
to Horizon's lightweight waterproof / breathable rip stop nylon shell. Unlike
standard straight cut or bat wing shaped rain jackets, the Horizon offers a
truly ergonomic fit for added comfort and reduced wind drag at speed. A stow
away stretch knit rain hood with rubberized waterproof aqua barrier and neck
gator plus an interior stow away jacket compartment makes this style the perfect
traveling companion for any destination.
Find matching Horizon Rain Pants below under Recommended
Black/Pewter, Black/Neon Yellow
|For more information on body types
and apparel options, check out our "What's
Your Body Type?" video. (Opens a new window or tab)
- Outer shell constructed in sturdy light weight waterproof
/ breathable rip stop nylon.
- Back overhang detail with hidden mesh panel insert for improved
- Stretch knit hood with rubberized aqua barrier and neck gator concealed
- EZ-Pack Storage System - jacket can be stowed away
in a self contained storage pocket located in the interior of the jacket
- Double storm placket front closure with two way zipper.
- Adjustable velcro closure straps at elbows and wrists.
- Slide buckles at waist plus shock cord bottom detail offer maximum
- Two exterior waterproof pockets plus inside storage pocket.
- Micro fiber lined collar for added comfort.
- 3M Scotchlite® reflective piping at front and back plus oversized
reflective screen print at side arms for enhanced visibility in low
- Cool mesh airflow lining.
|Rain Hood detail:
|Horizon Rain Suit Video:
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|