Olympia Odyssey One-Piece Vent Tech Suit
When compared to the competition, the Odyssey suit offers unmatched levels of quality, venting and waterproof protection. Its 500 and 2000 Denier Cordura® shell and seam sealed waterproof / breathable membrane enhance its function while four exterior pockets keep your personal gear safe and dry. As temperatures heat up you’ll cool down by utilizing Odyssey’s exclusive AVS shoulder to forearm and torso venting system. This system offers special
water-tight zippers that when open, create major airflow directly to a rider’s body. Standing, boot on entry is a snap thanks to Odyssey’s heavy duty torso to knee and zip to the waist side leg zippers
|For more information on body types and apparel options, check
out our "What's
Your Body Type?" video. (Opens a new window or tab)
- Outer shell constructed in coated 500
and 2000 denier Cordura® fabric.
- Waterproof/breathable membrane adds double waterproof protection.
- Airflow Ventilation System at chest arms and back.
- Double storm placket front closure.
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex armor at elbows and shoulders.
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex articulated back protector.
- Full circumference neoprene collar insert.
- Custom Fit detailing at collar, cuffs, elbows, waist and bottom hem.
- 3M Scotchlite® reflective piping at front, sides and back.
- Six storage pockets.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|