Olympia Moto Sports® Odyssey Men's One-Piece Vent Tech Suit
Many waterproof breathable suits claim
to function well over a wide range of temperatures but their lack of adequate
venting limits their use to cooler riding conditions. Not so with the Odyssey. As
temperatures heat up you’ll cool down by utilizing Odyssey’s exclusive AVS
shoulder to forearm and torso venting system. This system offers special water-tight
zippers that when open; create major airflow directly to a rider's body. Odyssey’s
500 and 2000 denier Cordura® shell and seam sealed waterproof breathable
membrane enhance its function while four exterior pockets keep your personal
gear safe and dry. Standing, boot on entry is a snap due to a heavy duty front
zipper that runs from the torso to knee and side leg zippers that extend from
the waistband to the EZ-Hem bottom detail. When compared to the competition,
Olympia's Odyssey suit offers unmatched levels of quality, value, function
AVS Venting System - For maximum airflow, chest panel flaps
fold back to expose long vertical zipper vents In addition, shoulder to forearm
venting plus vertical back vents with fold back vent covers create maximum
airflow and provide protection from the elements when you need it.
|For more information on body types and apparel options, check
out our "What's
Your Body Type?" video. (Opens a new window or tab)
- Outer shell constructed in coated 500
and 2000 denier Cordura® fabric.
- Waterproof/breathable membrane adds double waterproof protection.
- Airflow Ventilation System at chest arms and back.
- Double storm placket front closure.
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex armor at elbows and shoulders.
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex articulated back protector.
- Full circumference neoprene collar insert.
- Custom Fit detailing at collar, cuffs, elbows, waist and bottom hem.
- 3M Scotchlite® reflective piping at front, sides and back.
- Six storage pockets.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|