Klim Mojave Pro Jersey
The Mojave Pro Jersey brings impressive snag and tear resistance
to KLIM®'s fully-ventilated jersey pattern. Engineered with intense stretch
panels and a refined fit, the Mojave Pro Jersey is designed to fit over common
body protection pressure suits, elbow pads, etc. Its sizing allows it to be
worn over armor efficiently; reducing excess material that can catch on passing
trees, branches, etc. Modest padding adds comfort to trail whacks and roost
while the brunt of off-road abuse is handled by the highly durable mesh on
the shoulders, arms and forearms.
||Available Colors: Grey
- Durable, fully ventilated, padded off-road motorcycle jersey.
- Heavier mesh at shoulders, back backpack shoulder strap area, elbows, forearm,
top forearm and cuff for branch whacking and slide outs coverage and durability.
- Athletic, low-profile fit reduces chances of extra fabric snagging on branches,
- Stretch zones let jersey fit over protective equipment without
- Padding in shoulder, side arm, elbow/forearm, and top forearm/cuff to help
reduce sting of branch whacks and to increase comfort and more durable fabrics.
- Intelligently engineered varying mesh panel placement helps regulate body
temperature for hot weather riding.
- Double stitching on seams for ultimate seam strength and durability.
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective on sleeves, front body and back
for better visibility in dark conditions.
- Tuck-in style jersey with lighter weight fabric at bottom for comfort while
- Silicone printed graphic on lower back panel helps keep jersey tucked in.
- Stretch cuff with optional thumb loops to help hold jersey over gloves
and cover wrist.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|