T5 Hybrid Heated Gloves - by Gerbing
12 volt T5 Hybrid products use Gerbing's Hybrid Heating System™.
This system gives you the option of powering from your bike's 12 volt electrical
system, or from Gerbing's 12 volt lithium-ion battery pack with its built-in
microprocessor temp controller.
||Gerbing-specific size chart (Opens a new window or tab)
||Available colors: Black
- Made with premium, supple, drum-dyed leather.
- Soft tricot fleece lining with 100g of Thinsulate® lining.
- Incorporates Gerbing's Microwire® heating technology that uses micro-sized
heating fibers to surround the hand with warmth.
- Internal waterproof/breathable membrane.
- Includes vehicle battery harness and Y-harness.
- Two 12 V batteries and a charger are optional.
(Sold separately, see Recommended
- Running time: see chart, below.
- Available in Men's sizes also, see Recommended
|Connected to Vehicle Battery
* Actual run time may vary depending on ambient temperature.
Battery capacity decreases in very cold weather, especially if the battery
is not insulated, and is left exposed to the elements. At less than 32° Fahrenheit
a battery may only produce 80% of its capacity.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|