Skid Plate Extension (for Touratech Expedition Skid Plate) - BMW R1200GS (water-cooled) - by Touratech
Don't give rocks or branches a place to snag the underside of your
GS. Close the gap between the Expedition skid plate and the rear
wheel, and give a smooth sliding surface for the entire underside of your
R1200GS with this skid plate extension from Touratech. Whether you're gliding
your big GS over logs and rocks, or just want to keep the dirt and grime
buildup off your exhaust system and center stand, this extension is a great
addition to your Expedition skid plate.
Made of 4mm thick aluminum, this skid plate is designed
to complement the protection and looks of the Touratech Expedition skid plate.
It simply attaches to the R1200GS Water Cooled boxer's center stand and when
folded up, creates a continuous aluminum skid plate from the front wheel
to the rear.
The extension installs in minutes with 4 sturdy rubberized
clamps and 1 large aluminum tab to hold it securely to the center stand without
- Made of 4mm thick laser-cut aluminum.
- Compliments Expedition skid plate 045-5135 (sold separately) perfectly.
- Extends protection past exhaust to rear tire.
- Gives smooth sliding surface for full length of motorcycle underside
- Attaches to stock centerstand with 4 rubberized clamps
- Fits 2013-later BMW R1200GS (water-cooled).
- NOTE: This extension is NOT compatible with Expedition Long skid plate #045-5140.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|