Cylinder Head Protectors - 2013-later BMW R1200GS (WC) - by Touratech
Head Protectors are available in Silver, shown above or Black, shown
below. (Note: Crash bars shown in photos are sold separately.)
Dings, scratches, scrapes, or even a cracked valve cover can all be results of a simple tipover on your water-cooled R1200GS. With its wide boxer-style engine, the valve covers will hit the ground when the bike goes over. Touratech aluminum cylinder head guards offer lightweight and low-profile protection for your BMW's engine.
Made of lightweight and strong 3mm thick anodized aluminum, these guards install quickly and easily to existing mounting points on your water-boxer's engine. The design of the head guards follow the original lines of the BMW and the available silver or black anodized finishes give the bike a sleek look.
These protectors can be used alone as an alternative to crash bars, but for those complete protection use them with Touratech Crash Bars (sold separately) as shown in the photos.
- Protects R1200GS valve covers and cylinder heads from damage.
- Available in Silver or Black anodized finishes.
- Made of 3mm thick aluminum.
- Lightweight and compact design.
- Sold as a pair (Left + Right side).
- Easy to install using existing mounting points.
- Compatible with Touratech Crash Bars.
- Fits you 2013-later BMW R1200GS (water-cooled).
- Made in Germany by Touratech.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|