Touratech Upper Crash Bars - BMW R1200GS (Water Cooled)
Available in electo-polished stainless steel (silver, shown above) or epoxy-coated (black, shown below).
A cracked plastic fairing or leaking radiator, after a simple
tip-over, can put a dent in your pride and your wallet. Protect your 2013 water-cooled
BMW R1200GS by adding Touratech Upper Crash Bars to your OEM BMW or Touratech
engine crash bars.
A vital component of the liquid-cooled boxer engine is its radiator,
and while BMW did a good job of keeping it tucked-in and out of the way, the
bottom corners are still vulnerable and can become a liability on a long adventure. Touratech
Upper Crash Bars keep your radiator protected during a tip-over and
also prevent damage to expensive body and fairing pieces on your water-cooled
Made of strong 1-inch diameter stainless steel tubing, these
bars are tough and also contribute the adventure aesthetic of this capable
machine. Unlike other designs, Touratech crash bars compliment the overall
look of the by following the lines of the stylish R1200GS.
The Touratech Upper Crash Bar System is quick and easy to install,
and also provides a solid location for mounting lights. Fully compatible
with BMW OEM crash bars, Touratech engine crash bars, and Touratech LED
- Made of 25mm diameter, 2mm wall thickness stainless steel tubing.
- Protects the expensive upper fairing and vulnerable radiator.
- Fits with either BMW OEM or Touratech crash bars.
- Stainless steel bars will not rust.
- Available in electo-polished stainless steel (silver, shown above) or epoxy-coated (black, shown right) finish.
- All hardware included for easy installation.
- Accents the styling lines of the R1200GS.
- Fits 2013-later BMW R1200GS water-cooled.
- Made in Germany by Touratech.
Touratech offers a very nice set of crash bar bags that
fit these bars perfectly. Check them out below under Recommended
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|