Expandable Liner Bags - BMW R1200GS Vario Side Cases - by Touratech
Each side fits the corresponding Vario side case and expands to match
each cases capacity
Image above shows drive side bag
on the left and exhaust side bag on the right. Each is sold separately.
Side loading cases can be difficult to pack and unpack without everything
spilling out onto the ground. Take the frustration out of traveling
with your BMW Vario cases with a pair of high-quality liners from Touratech.
Made of tough and durable Teflon-coated Cordura fabric, these
liner bags were designed specifically to fit into the factory Vario expandable
plastic panniers on all years of BMW R1200GS. Not only do they fit perfectly
into the Vario cases, they also feature an expansion zipper that allows the
liners to expand along with the cases as needed.
- Now you'll no longer have to unclip the bags from the bike
every time you want to bring your gear into a hotel room or campsite,
simply pull the liners from the cases and carry them where you want.
- Leave your Vario panniers on the motorcycle with less risk of jamming
their mechanisms with dirt, rocks, or debris on the ground.
- Two sizes are available, cut specially for the exhaust, non-exhaust
side cases, and top case. Get one of each to make a set for
- Made of Teflon Coated Cordura.
- Fits Vario Cases on all years BMW R1200GS
- air/oil and water
- Liners sold individually.
- Expandable to match capacity of Vario cases.
- Made in Germany by Touratech .
Find other Touratech items for your R1200GS WC
below under Recommended Items.
Drive side / top case liner bag.
Bottom: Exhaust side liner bag.
|** Our site does NOT reflect what we currently have in stock. Some items may be special ordered from the supplier.
Special orders take 3-7 business days, and backorders can take 5-20 business days for us to receive.|